Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hoffnung..

HOFFNUNG...that's all i am thinking of at this very moment.I have never ever felt so miserable.I have always been an atheist but today when i look up at all the situations,all i could do is just pray to god.Just pray that everything fell at the right place.No,this ain't for me.These are prayers for a dear friend who is stuck in midst of the worst situation of all!

I have never seen you so distressed like i saw you yesterday.i want to come up to you,be with you all the times just to support you.Make you feel that everything would be alright.To make you realize that you are a WARRIOR.You have that potential in you(yes..the same potential i was speaking about on fone,you have it in you dude..undoubtedly).This really cant be the end.Even imagining such a thing makes me shiver.How would everything go after this?..No,i don't want to imagine it.

The way you talked on fone yesterday,i could make out how much miserable you were feeling.The dark clouds hovering over you is what i frigging badly want could be eliminated.I have never ever prayed or felt so miserable for someone other than me.But today,that's all i hope for you!

I want to see that smile back on your face.Your weird and lame talks back.Your lazy attitude(though it has to be improve) and your who-cares-about-the-world attitude back!I know neither is it in your hands,nor in mine but prayers do work sometimes.Don't just loose hope and don't just jump to any conclusions until you get the facts right.Even if everything doesn't fell right,do remember:this is not the end of everything,life is much more than all this.Its not about falling but rising up after falling down so deep.Nothing would be better that just rising up after a fall.Just believe in yourself,get more serious and a pinch of hard work:the ingredients to your success!

I feel like a storm passing by!:( :(

Best of luck for you dear friend.Its a crucial time for you.Don't just loose hope!Have faith in yourself and don't worry about family;they would be the first ones to support you against all odds!

PS:Readers,please do pray for my dear friend.I hope everything goes right for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment