Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE SILENT DEATH


Silently...
i am leaving myself
prowling towards the miserable end
that too without any helping hand.


The path to my end is very long
but now,it seems to be a sad song.
I know,i have to go away one day
then why not today??

I know,i have to go away from this world
the way i stepped in it & was curled.
Its now time & i know that i have to go away
from this beautiful world to my way.

Many people to care for me
but still something missing in me.
Maybe they do best they can,
but cant understand agony in which i swan.

I cant survive in the materialistic world,
with lots of wits &puffs that swirled.
I cant live to someone's expectations
thus,i think death is better explnation.

Its now time to make a change
just relax & calculate the range.
I know,i can escape it,there's a way
and i know that i have to go away.

With so many personal grudges,
god must be the better judge.
Give me sentence to death  
for all i had kept.

Tears trickling down my cheeks
but these are characterstics of a meek.
My situation is getting dual,
i may not get anything usual.

O god!!mercy on me
grant me an easy death.
May i lay on my bed,
and silently......these eyes rest!!!



~LIL MISS SUNSHINE,PS

2 comments:

  1. really liked it....but even myself lost the desire to live life after reading dis.....last lines were best specially "May i lay on my bed,
    and silently......these eyes rest!!!"... beautiful yar.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnku...bt it wsnt meant to discourage ppl...plzz!!so dnt talk such thngs...!!!

    ReplyDelete