Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

From the dusty records..

This piece of poetry was developed by me and one of my friend way back in school for one of my favourite teacher at my coaching institute.So here it goes with some edited part....
Oh my highness …
Words are short to describe your fineness
But as the order comes straight
I am bound to create
This pretty pretty song
Hope you don’t get me wrong


Oh my highness…..
Thumping with his faint steps
Comes chemistry in depths
A chemistry who impresses with his smart walks
That everybody is indulged with his talks


Oh my highness……
Stylized with a low waist pair
Looks very cute with gelled hair
A typical iitian need for his eyes
With his glass rims as if  of a spy


Oh my highness……
With his inpiring words at bay
Everything seems like a child’s play
Time flies off like bird
Without anything weird


Oh my highness….
with your words befitted
Things go splendid
You made me feel easy
When I was queasy


Oh my highness
Let this beautiful chronology fold
i am always there as i told
Do reopen this song
So that  you can remember i am not wrong!!!

-lil miss sunshine





2 comments:

  1. Shit! You even wrote a poem for that man. C'mon yaar. Itna bhi kya tha wo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. duhh..leave him na...look at the poem..look at sany and my first creation together..leave out the rest!:)

    ReplyDelete